Saturday, February 13, 2016

How to Follow Me on this Journey!

Hey everyone! This will be more of an informational post. I want to make sure everyone has all the information they need in order to follow me on this journey that wants to! I'll be including my first video blog at the bottom. In order to subscribe to my YouTube channel (where the video blogs will live) can be found by Clicking Here - YouTube. Once on my site, you can click subscribe if you'd like to be notified whenever I post a new video. I'm still a filmmaker at heart, and occasionally I'll be sharing my creative projects on my YouTube page as well!

Other than the blog, which you are currently reading so I'm assuming you don't need a link... You can follow me on my Facebook page by Clicking Here - Hill 22 Facebook Page.

Thanks for joining me! Please feel free to comment, ask questions, and share your perspective! This is a community!


No comments:

Post a Comment